Conjugal Union: What Marriage Is and Why It Matters
– With Patrick Lee. Cambridge University Press, 2014.
A Second Look at First Things: A Case for Conservative Politics
– With F. Beckwith and S. McWilliams, eds., St. Augustine’s Press, 2013.
Conscience and Its Enemies: Confronting the Dogmas of Liberal Secularism
– ISI Books, 2013.
Reason, Morality, and Law: The Philosophy of John Finnis
– With John Keown, eds. Oxford University Press, 2013.
What Is Marriage?: Man and Woman: A Defense
– With Sherif Girgis and Ryan T. Anderson. Encounter Books, 2012.
Body-Self Dualism in Contemporary Ethics and Politics
– With Patrick Lee. Cambridge University Press, 2008.
Embryo: A Defense of Human Life
– With Christopher Tollefsen. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, 2008. Reprinted by The Witherspoon Institute, 2011.
The Meaning of Marriage: Family, State, Market and Morals
– With Jean Bethke Elshtain, eds. Spence Publishing, 2006.
The Clash of Orthodoxies: Law, Religion, and Morality in Crisis
– Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2002.
Constitutional Politics: Essays on Constitution Making, Maintenance, and Change
– With Sotirios A. Barber, eds. Princeton University Press, 2001.
Five Pillars of a Decent and Dynamic Society
– In James R. Stoner, Jr. and Harold James (eds.), The Thriving Society: On The Social Conditions of Human Flourishing (The Witherspoon Institute, 2015). First presented as the keynote address at John Paul II Australian Leaders Forum, Sydney, August 2012; Lecture in the Loyola University’s Centennial Celebration, March 2013; Keynote address at Sutherland Institute's 2013 Annual Dinner, April 2013; Lecture at Austin Institute for the Study of Family and Culture, September 2013.
Natural Law and the Unity and Truth of Sexual Ethics: A Reply to Gary Gutting
– Public Discourse, March 17, 2015, with John Finnis.
The State of International Religious Freedom and Why It Matters
– Orbis 59:1 (Winter 2015).
Russia’s Extremism Law Violates Human Rights
– The Moscow Times, November 26, 2014, with Katrina Lantos Swett.
The Ontological Status of Embryos: A Reply to Jason Morris
– Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 39:5 (2014), with Patrick Lee and Christopher Tollefsen.
Supporting Religious Freedom
– Georgetown Journal of International Affairs, May 30, 2014.
Iran’s Forgotten Prisoners of Conscience
– Wall Street Journal, May 19, 2014, with Katrina Lantos Swett.
Religious Exemptions are Vital for Religious Liberty
– Wall Street Journal, March 23, 2014, with Hamza Yusuf.
Dignity and Marriage
– In Christopher McCrudden (ed.), Understanding Human Dignity (Oxford UP/The British Academy, 2014).
Liberty and Conscience
– National Affairs, Fall 2013.
Candidate Conversations 2016 with Robert George – Mike Huckabee
– Interview with 2016 U.S. GOP Presidential candidate, Former Governor Mike Huckabee, EWTN News, December 6, 2015, YouTube.
Candidate Conversations 2016 with Robert George – Ted Cruz
– Interview with 2016 U.S. GOP Presidential candidate, Senator Ted Cruz, EWTN News, November 29, 2015, YouTube.
The Constitution and Morality
– Eighth Annual Rosenkranz Debate at Federalist Society’s 2015 National Lawyers Convention, with John O. McGinnis, moderated by Hon. William H. Pryor Jr., introduced by Eugene B. Meyer, Washington DC, November 14, 2015, YouTube.
Testimony of USCIRF Chairman Robert P. George on “Human Rights in Egypt”
– Testimony before the Human Rights Commission, Washington DC, November 3, 2015, YouTube.
A Global Response to the Syrian Refugee Crisis
– Opening remarks in a conversation with UN High Commissioner for Refugees António Guterres, moderated by Eric P. Schwartz, National Press Club, October 27, 2015, YouTube.
Testimony of USCIRF Chairman Robert P. George on “The Crisis of International Religious Freedom”
– Testimony at a hearing hosted by the Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Washington DC, October 27, 2015, YouTube.
A Conversation About Christianity & Politics
– Tocqueville Lecture at Furman University, with Cornel R. West, October 22, 2015, YouTube.
Reporting on Religious Persecution: A Global Challenge
– Panel discussion at the Newseum Institute, with panelists Katrina Lantos Swett, Libby Liu, Asia Akbar Shahid Ahmed, Former U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf, and Tom Gjelten, September 21, 2015, YouTube.
Why We’re Losing Liberty
– Prager University online course, published September 7, 2015, YouTube.